SharePoint Developer - TS/SCI
Our client is a mid-sized prime contractor in the Intelligence Community: they have over a dozen long-term sole-source prime contracts. They are seeking a SharePoint Developer to play a key role in increasing their use of SharePoint to improve collaboration and efficiency on both their customer-focused engineering teams and their internal business groups. There is an ability to make a very large impact here.
This is a firm, immediately open role that is not depending on contract funding. Our client makes FIRM offers that do not require interviews with their end customers.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- create new SharePoint collaboration sites
- develop custom web parts
- work with user teams to help them adopt SharePoint as their main information-sharing tool
- analyze existing workflows and find ways to increase automation
- improve document management
- improve search capabilities
Our client provides strong salaries, and benefits are some of the best you'll find - huge 401k (25%), a configurable individual benefits account, and very strong support for pursuit of advanced degrees, certifications, and training.
The following is required to be considered for these roles:
- current security clearance of TS/SCI (or higher)
- BS in CS or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience as a SharePoint Developer
- SharePoint administration experience
- strong organizational and communication skills
Experience implementing advanced SharePoint capabilities, such as the following, will help you stand out:
- using SharePoint Designer
- customizing web parts, master pages, and Content Query results displays
- implementing Team Store Management and Content Types
- integrating SharePoint with MS Access and MS Excel
- designing / implementing advanced workflows
- indexing files across multiple libraries to optimize both basic and advanced file searches
- creating content queries that pull from across multiple libraries / sites
- experience with AngularJS, REST APIs, and/or ColdFusion
- experience working with JIRA
- experience with GitLab or similar
- experience with systems administration
This role requires US citizenship and a current TS/SCI (or higher) security clearance. This opportunity is located in Fairfax, VA.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"