Java/C++ Developer - FS Poly - to $145000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Java/C++ Developer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Java or C++
- Experience with scripting languages like Python or Perl
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience or training with Eclipse RCP or EMF
- Experience using IDEs such as JBuilder or Eclipse
- Experience in the development of collection systems and components
- Java GUI development experience
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) / middleware technologies such as enterprise service bus (ESB), CORBA, SOAP, or Internet Communications Engine (ICE)
- Web framework experience such as Ruby on Rails, Django, SpringFramework, or Zope
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"