System Engineer - FS Poly - to $195000
Our client is a small company that was founded in 2010 by a well-versed and ambitious technical guru. He wanted to form a company that he would want to work for, offering the best of both worlds: a small company with a laid-back atmosphere that also maintains a professional approach in all aspects of business. They are a premier provider of information technology sciences, specializing in cloud and big-data analytics, software development, systems engineering, management, database engineering for content and metadata repositories, systems security accreditation, HLT technologies, high performance analytics, and process management. Their employees are their “Dream Team” who exceed the industry standard and think outside-the-box to provide the best solutions for their customers. With some of the top salaries in the industry, 10% 401(k), and one of the best benefits packages around, they invest in their employees so that they can grow in their professional and personal lives. The management team encourages continuous learning (and offers a certification bonus), supports flexible schedules, and values the home/work/life balance. They go above and beyond to ensure everyone on the team is happy in his/her role, and as a growing company, can offer more and more programs to their employees.
They are seeking a System Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- Experience troubleshooting IT systems/networks, and developing system analysis, risk analysis, and/or vulnerability assessments
- Recent experience monitoring complex networks that handle large amounts of data and identifying and developing countermeasures for communication system networks
- Experience providing technical leadership and direction in support of sound information assurance concepts and techniques
- Must be able to plan and prioritize personal tasking and be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Must be an independent thinker that is capable of performing high-quality work both independently and with a team in a fast-moving environment
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"