Software Engineer, Junior - FS Poly - to $140000
Our client is a 60-person Intelligence Community Software Engineering firm that has recently won their first prime - a high-profile cloud-based analytic program. This company was founded by software engineers and one of the best business developers in the IC. After long successful careers in intel community software development, they wanted to build a company from the ground up that incorporated all the lessons they have learned and create a very special place at which people genuinely enjoy working. Here are some of the highlights:
- best work: on over 20 development programs, including almost all the cloud / analytic work supporting Ft. Meade
- great compensation: top salaries, 10% 401k, 36 days PTO to start, profit-sharing, and more
- stability: they transition staff onto new programs when they want a change or funding ends - we have never seen a layoff
- fun: team lunches, sporting events, gaming, movies
- mission focus: customer's success is key
- meritocracy: innovative ideas and results matter more than titles, tenure, or egos
This is the company that strong software engineers in the IC have been searching for.
Our client is searching for Junior Software Engineers for both their prime contract and for other programs, with salaries in the $110,000 to $140,000 range.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"