Jr. Multi-Source Specialist - FS Poly
Our client provides cyber security expertise to the Intelligence Community via Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Vulnerability Assessment, Information Assurance, and Cyber Training. They are priming 2 contracts and support more than 15 others which provides them with stability and variety of work. They can offer competitive compensation packages, 90% company-paid employee and family healthcare plans, a 10% 401K contribution (fully vested after 3 years), and $5,250.00 in tuition reimbursement. They have work for Software Engineers, Cloud Developers, CNO Developers, Reverse Engineers, Analysts, Network Engineers, Linux & Windows Admins, and Cyber Trainers at the TS/SCI, CI Poly, and Full-Scope level. If you're talented and cleared in MD, our client would like to speak with you.
They are seeking a Jr. Multi-Source Specialist to join their team.
- 4+ years of related experience (or 2 years + technical degree)
- Ability to perform intelligence analysis
- Ability to determine pertinent SIGINT (COMINT & Technical SIGINT), IMINT, MASINT, HUMINT, and open source material for specified target sets and format the information
- Ability to discover and report new cyber activity and the related actors
- Ability to describe how the activity is being conducted and characterize the level of sophistication
The work is located in the Ft. Meade area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Security"