Data Modeler - FS Poly
Our client provides custom software development services on numerous government contracts and offers a suite of software products to government and commercial customers. They have all the accolades you could hope for in a potential employer. They've been dubbed one of the best places to work a number of times by multiple outlets and have been listed among the top software development firms in the region. They create an environment where teamwork can flourish and their software product suite increases a team's efficiency and ability to work together. They offer exceptional salaries, a sought-after work culture, numerous opportunities, and a strong benefits package. If you're interested to hear what all the fuss is about, it may be time to talk with our client.
They are looking for a ASDF Data Modeler to join their team.
- Experience data modeling and mapping techniques
- Experience with ASDF
- Experience with customer legacy data formats
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) and XML technologies (XSDs and schemas, and XML generation), ontologies, and semantics.
- Experience/Knowledge of TechSIGINT data,
- Experience with Data Modeling techniques like Resource Description Framework (RDF), Schema (RDFS), and OWL-based technologies
- Experience using Sybase PowerDesigner
- Knowledge of the ELDM
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"