Sr. Vulnerability Researcher - FS Poly - to $184000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Sr. Vulnerability Researcher to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 6+ years of experience programming in C, C++, Assembly, and Python
- 5+ years of experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio/.NET environments or UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environment
- 4+ years of experience with programming CNO tools and techniques
- 2+ years of experience with network sockets programming
- 2+ years of experience developing packet-level programs
- Expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Strong experience with C/C++ development
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Python or Ruby)
- Strong foundations in computer architecture and operating systems
- Experience using static disassemblers (IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, Radare)
- Experience performing dynamic analysis of software (Olydbg, GDB, WinDBG, Immunity Debugger)
- Experience using revision control systems (Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
- Systems programming experience (e.g. Kernel, Hypervisor)
- Experience understanding very large projects and code bases
- Strong understanding of mobile device operating systems
- Fluency in other programming languages (Lua, go, Haskell)
- Detailed understanding of computer networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL)
- Knowledgeable of Information Security attack and defense methods
- Proficient in one or more assembly languages (x86, ARM)
- Knowledge of PE/ELF file formats, linkers, and compilers
- Experience solving cybersecurity Capture-the-Flag challenges
- Reverse engineering experience
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"