Sr. Python/C++ Developer - FS Poly - to $182000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Sr. Python/C++ Developer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 14+ years of experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with C++
- Experience with the REDHAWK framework
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Eclipse or Netbeans IDE
- Experience with Java Messaging System (JMS), Apache Service Mix, or equivalent enterprise messaging technologies
- Experience using a J2EE container
- Experience or traning in software development using Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management, Change Control Requirements tools such as JIRA & ClearQuest
- Experience with software design and development for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms
- Experience with VLF/HF/VHF/UHF
- Experience with Signal Collection Systems such as Glaive or similar
The work is located in the Jessup, MD area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"