Mobile / Embedded Engineer - TS/SCI
Our client is a small company, founded in 2008 by self-professed hardware and software geeks. They didn’t want to work for large companies anymore and wanted to create a small group of highly-talented people who would design and build great things. Now the hardware and software solutions they’ve built are flying through the air (satellites, UAVs, aircraft), moving across the ground (special ops), and zipping around the web (cyber and CNO). With expertise in SIGINT, hardware engineering, embedded systems, software development, and CNO, their staff tackles the most challenging problems in Intelligence & Defense. They are growing, they have won prime contracts, and they want something more for themselves and their staff than just sitting in the same seat on the same program year after year. If you’re a strong hardware, software, embedded, electrical, or mechanical engineer, this is a great company to investigate.
They are seeking a Software Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of experience with C, C++, or System programming
- 3+ years of experience with operating system internals (Linux preferred)
- Experience with iOS or Android
- Experience with multiple Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, OS X)
- Experience with assembly language (ARM and ARM64)
- Knowledgeable in reverse engineering methodologies and tools (IDA Pro)
- Experience using version control systems (Git)
The work is located in Centreville, VA and requires at least a Top Secret clearance and the willingness to sit for a CI Poly.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"