Sr. Software Engineer (SME) - FS Poly
Our client focuses on Software Development, Cloud Development and Migration, Big Data technologies and Analytics, and DevOps and Human Factors Engineering. They boast a wealth of Cloud experience - their CTO is an ex-AWS employee and even their CEO is an AWS-Certified Architect. They hire technologists that want to continue to train, better themselves, and become excellent at their craft. They offer interesting and challenging work and a highly-flexible benefits package that allows for additional compensation to traded for unwanted benefits. Their packages include strong salaries, up to a 3% annual bonus, 6 weeks of PTO, a 7% 401k contribution, fully-paid HMO coverage or low-cost PPO coverage, a training or tuition reimbursement program, and a technical equipment allowance ($1,500 for the first year and $500 each following year). If your passion falls into one of their fields of expertise, you should explore our client to find out more.
They are seeking a Sr. Software Developer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 15+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with NGRX for Angular and AngularJS
- Experience with Karma and Jest software development testing tools
- Experience with Identity Access Management (IAM), Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Data and Application Security technologies
- Experience with different technology solutions for Secure Web and Application Services (Citrix Secure Browser)
- Experience with using AWS technologies such as AWS Command Line (AWSCLI), Amazon Machine Images (AMI), EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, or CloudWatch
- Experience with automated provisioning technologies such as Amazon Web Services CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or AWS bootstrapping via cloud-init scripts
- Experience with configuring and securing web services and application workflows (Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, or Phusion Passenger)
- Experience working with sensitive data and the associated security requirements of safeguarding such data in-transit and at-rest
- Experience creating an enterprise software application architecture framework and software application design and workflow to include the security protection and monitoring for the application layer
- Experience in semantic technologies, linguistic processing, recommendation systems, and/or machine learning
- Experience with troubleshooting, investigating, and performing root cause analysis on production incidents
- Experience with enterprise solutions architecture, technical leadership and strategy, enterprise data and analytic engineering, enterprise software development, and SysOps/DevOps
The work requires a Full-Scope Polygraph and is located in Reston, VA.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"