Exploitation Developer - FS Poly
Our client is a SDVOSB, founded in 2010 by a former military officer who created a Cyber Security product with applicability in the IC/DoD. Over time they have evolved into a company that does both product development and software/systems engineering. They have a large multi-year prime contract with unique work that involves development of new capabilities in cloud computing environments to support diverse customer missions, working with a wide variety of data sets. Their growing sets of other prime and subcontracts support Ft. Meade, NRO, and several DoD branches. They typically have strong opportunities for Software Engineers - not only those at the FS Poly level, but often those with CI Polys, TS/SCI's, or just a TS. The company culture is built around flexibility, with negotiable PTO, comp-time, and other great benefits.
They are seeking an Exploitation Developer to join their team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related (or additional experience)
- 14+ years of experience
- 3+ years of experience with coding languages like Java or Python
- 3+ years of reverse engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with exploitation development
- Information Assurance Certification (A+ / Net+)
- CISSP, Security +, or CEH
- Experience with Perl
- Experience with C#
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"