Principal Software Engineer - FS Poly
Our client provides custom software development services on numerous government contracts and offers a suite of software products to government and commercial customers. They have all the accolades you could hope for in a potential employer. They've been dubbed one of the best places to work a number of times by multiple outlets and have been listed among the top software development firms in the region. They create an environment where teamwork can flourish and their software product suite increases a team's efficiency and ability to work together. They offer exceptional salaries, a sought-after work culture, numerous opportunities, and a strong benefits package. If you're interested to hear what all the fuss is about, it may be time to talk with our client.
They are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to join their team.
- Strong software development experience in a Linux/UNIX environment
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Go/Golang
- Experience with Django Framework/
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with Apache
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience in developing data processing systems
- Database integration and data management experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"