Sr. Software Engineer - FS Poly
Our client provides custom software development services on numerous government contracts and offers a suite of software products to government and commercial customers. They have all the accolades you could hope for in a potential employer. They've been dubbed one of the best places to work a number of times by multiple outlets and have been listed among the top software development firms in the region. They create an environment where teamwork can flourish and their software product suite increases a team's efficiency and ability to work together. They offer exceptional salaries, a sought-after work culture, numerous opportunities, and a strong benefits package. If you're interested to hear what all the fuss is about, it may be time to talk with our client.
They are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 12+ years of total experience
- 6+ years of experience with Java, Python, C/C++, or similar
- Ability to contribute to on-call/after-hours support
- Java development skills
- Experience with Hadoop, Accumulo, Zookeeper, and Nifi
- Experience with HAProxy
- Experience with the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux monitoring and tuning
- Linux virtualization
- Open source contributions
- Technical writing skills
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"