Network Threat Specialist - FS Poly
Our client provides cyber security expertise to the Intelligence Community via Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Vulnerability Assessment, Information Assurance, and Cyber Training. They are priming 2 contracts and support more than 15 others which provides them with stability and variety of work. They can offer competitive compensation packages, 90% company-paid employee and family healthcare plans, a 10% 401K contribution (fully vested after 3 years), and $5,250.00 in tuition reimbursement. They have work for Software Engineers, Cloud Developers, CNO Developers, Reverse Engineers, Analysts, Network Engineers, Linux & Windows Admins, and Cyber Trainers at the TS/SCI, CI Poly, and Full-Scope level. If you're talented and cleared in MD, our client would like to speak with you.
They are seeking a Network Threat Specialist to join their team.
- 6+ years of related experience (or 3 years + technical degree)
- Ability to analyze, map, and discover vulnerabilities, intrusions, and threats in network systems
- Knowledge of forensic media analysis
- Ability to perform diagnostic analysis of computer and network intrusions
- Ability to determine if modifications have been made to a system and the associated vulnerability
- Ability to analyze computer and network intrusion incident data
- Ability to analyze network traffic to detect malicious activity
- Ability to analyze of malware and develop defensive countermeasures
The work is located in the Ft. Meade area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Security"