Sr. Software Engineer - FS Poly - to $195000
Our client is a small company that was founded in 2010 by a well-versed and ambitious technical guru. He wanted to form a company that he would want to work for, offering the best of both worlds: a small company with a laid-back atmosphere that also maintains a professional approach in all aspects of business. They are a premier provider of information technology sciences, specializing in cloud and big-data analytics, software development, systems engineering, management, database engineering for content and metadata repositories, systems security accreditation, HLT technologies, high performance analytics, and process management. Their employees are their “Dream Team” who exceed the industry standard and think outside-the-box to provide the best solutions for their customers. With some of the top salaries in the industry, 10% 401(k), and one of the best benefits packages around, they invest in their employees so that they can grow in their professional and personal lives. The management team encourages continuous learning (and offers a certification bonus), supports flexible schedules, and values the home/work/life balance. They go above and beyond to ensure everyone on the team is happy in his/her role, and as a growing company, can offer more and more programs to their employees.
They are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or additional experience)
- 14+ years of experience
- Experience with Java, Pig, and Python
- Experience designing, writing, testing or deploying analytics
- Knowledge of APIs
- Knowledge of data models and dataflow
- Ability to troubleshoot analytic errors
- Ability to write ingress and egress data calls
- Ability to review algorithms and improve existing analytics
- Ability to help other teams solve issues and provide best practices for other analytic developers
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"