Sr. Principal Technical Associate
Our client is a small company that was founded in 2010 by a well-versed and ambitious technical guru. He wanted to form a company that he would want to work for, offering the best of both worlds: a small company with a laid-back atmosphere that also maintains a professional approach in all aspects of business. They are a premier provider of information technology sciences, specializing in cloud and big-data analytics, software development, systems engineering, management, database engineering for content and metadata repositories, systems security accreditation, HLT technologies, high performance analytics, and process management. Their employees are their “Dream Team” who exceed the industry standard and think outside-the-box to provide the best solutions for their customers. With some of the top salaries in the industry, 10% 401(k), and one of the best benefits packages around, they invest in their employees so that they can grow in their professional and personal lives. The management team encourages continuous learning (and offers a certification bonus), supports flexible schedules, and values the home/work/life balance. They go above and beyond to ensure everyone on the team is happy in his/her role, and as a growing company, can offer more and more programs to their employees.
They are seeking a Sr. Principal Technical Associate to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 10+ years of specialization in one of the following:
- Solaris/Trusted Solaris/Linux or other Unix or Windows operating system
- Storage technology including Disc/Tape/SAN/NAS/DAS
- Network technology including but not limited to LAN/WAN
- Experience with Linux System Administration in a cloud environment (OpenStack or VMware preferred)
- Experience with Python development
- Experience with REST
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or Salt
- Experience with Go
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience with OpenShift
- Experience working with storage (NetApp, GlusterFS, Ceph)
The work is located in Annapolis Junction and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"