Integration Engineer - FS Poly - to $150000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking an Atlassian Integration Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Crowd, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, FishEye/Crucible)
- Experience with Spring, Eclipse, and IntelliJ IDEs
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of configuration management tools
- Knowledge of web services implementation
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"