Front-End Developer - FS Poly - to $145000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Front-End Developer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience with open-source web frameworks, such as Angular, D3js, NodeJS
- Experience wdeveloping user-facing visualizations and general user experience concepts
- Experience with web-based, server-side technologies and concepts
- Linux development experience
- Experience with building and installing Linux RPMS
- Experience with shell scripting (Bash)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as GIT
- Experience with automated software testing including unit testing
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Gitlab, CI, or Jenkins
- Experience with Software-Defined Radio (SDR) frameworks (REDHAWK, GNU Radio, XMidas)
- Experience developing signals processing capabilities
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"