Sr. Python/C++ Developer - FS Poly - to $182000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Sr. Python/C++ Developer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 14+ years of experience
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Python
- Experience with the REDHAWK framework
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Git
- Experience ECLIPSE or NETBEANS IDE
- Experience with Java Messaging System (JMS)
- Experience with Apache Service Mix or other enterprise messaging technologies
- Experience using a J2EE container
- Experience or training with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management, Change Control Requirements tools such as JIRA & ClearQuest
- Experience with design and development for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms
- Experience with VLF/HF/VHF/UHF
- Experience with Signal Collection Systems such as or similar to GLAIVE.
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"