Linux System Administrator - FS Poly - to $107000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Linux System Administrator to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 5+ years of experience as a system administrator
- Experience providing system administration for SIGINT systems on Linux
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, or TCL)
- Experience with configuration management, change control, and requirements tools such as JIRA or ClearQuest
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with Hypervisor
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with STE
- Experience with IAVA
The work is located in the Jessup, MD area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"