Sr. Signals Software Engineer - FS Poly
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Sr. Signals Software Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 7+ years of experience on a project with a focus on Radio Frequency (RF) and experience with Fourier transforms, filtering, communications theory, digital modulation, error control coding, signals analysis tools (e.g. WVT, DVT), and digital signal processing (e.g. adaptive beamforming/filtering, demodulation).
- Experience with SDR, Wireless Protocols, Digital Modulation
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Python scripting
- Math background
- Experience with software defined radio architectures (e.g. SCA, REDHAWK, or GNU)
- Experience with commercial wireless standards
- Experience with geolocation techniques
- Experience with Software configuration management tools (e.g. GIT, Clearquest, Trac, or Subversion)
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Google Protocol Buffer
- Experience with model-based design (e.g. Matlab, SIMULINK),
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Linux
The work is located in the Jessup, MD area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"