Assembly Engineer - FS Poly
Our client is a small company, founded in 2008 by self-professed hardware and software geeks. They didn’t want to work for large companies anymore and wanted to create a small group of highly-talented people who would design and build great things. Now the hardware and software solutions they’ve built are flying through the air (satellites, UAVs, aircraft), moving across the ground (special ops), and zipping around the web (cyber and CNO). With expertise in SIGINT, hardware engineering, embedded systems, software development, and CNO, their staff tackles the most challenging problems in Intelligence & Defense. They are growing, they have won prime contracts, and they want something more for themselves and their staff than just sitting in the same seat on the same program year after year. If you’re a strong hardware, software, embedded, electrical, or mechanical engineer, this is a great company to investigate.
They are seeking an Assembly Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Microelectronic packaging processes or Printed Circuit Board (PCB) / Surface Mount Technology (SMT) assembly processes
- Experience in designing and qualifying assembly procedures
- Experience in setting up process equipment and qualifying production processes
- Experience with microelectronic assembly techniques including mechanical and chemical processes
- Ability to research and adapt new packaging techniques to solve tough assembly problems
The work is located in the Ft. Meade area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"