Electrical Engineer - Prime - FS Poly
Our client is a small company, founded in 2008 by self-professed hardware and software geeks. They didn’t want to work for large companies anymore and wanted to create a small group of highly-talented people who would design and build great things. Now the hardware and software solutions they’ve built are flying through the air (satellites, UAVs, aircraft), moving across the ground (special ops), and zipping around the web (cyber and CNO). With expertise in SIGINT, hardware engineering, embedded systems, software development, and CNO, their staff tackles the most challenging problems in Intelligence & Defense. They are growing, they have won prime contracts, and they want something more for themselves and their staff than just sitting in the same seat on the same program year after year. If you’re a strong hardware, software, embedded, electrical, or mechanical engineer, this is a great company to investigate.
They are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their prime contract..
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Ability to work with digital hardware, programmable logic devices, digital radio, and embedded systems
- Ability to perform board-level circuit design, generate schematics, perform component research, component engineering, and engineering analysis
- Ability to perform HDI PCB layout and oversee the fabrication and rework of printed wiring assemblies
- Knowledge of advanced electronic theory and circuit-level analog and digital test and troubleshooting
The work is located in the Columbia, MD area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"