Sr. Java Developer - FS Poly
Our client focuses on Software Development, Cloud Development and Migration, Big Data technologies and Analytics, and DevOps and Human Factors Engineering. They boast a wealth of Cloud experience - their CTO is an ex-AWS employee and even their CEO is an AWS-Certified Architect. They hire technologists that want to continue to train, better themselves, and become excellent at their craft. They offer interesting and challenging work and a highly-flexible benefits package that allows for additional compensation to traded for unwanted benefits. Their packages include strong salaries, up to a 3% annual bonus, 6 weeks of PTO, a 7% 401k contribution, fully-paid HMO coverage or low-cost PPO coverage, a training or tuition reimbursement program, and a technical equipment allowance ($1,500 for the first year and $500 each following year). If your passion falls into one of their fields of expertise, you should explore our client to find out more.
They are seeking a Sr. Java Developer to join their team.
- 15+ years of experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Spring and Spring-Boot
- Experience with AWS tools
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Gradle and Ant
- Experience with DevOps tools (Puppet, Jenkins, Github)
- Experience with Solr / Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with Cloudera
- Experience with ETL and associated tools (NiFi, Pentaho, etc.)
The work is located Herndon, VA and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"