Principal Systems Programmer - FS Poly - to $205000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Principal Systems Programmer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience leading development teams
- Scripting experience
- Ability to work with Zookeeper, Kafka, Apache NiFi, Apache Mesos, InfiniBand interconnect, GPFS, and GPU
- Ability to configure and deploy Zookeeper cluster
- Experience with Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Elasticsearch
- Experienced with FOSS monitoring and metrics tool suites (Ganglia, Nagios, OpenTSDB, and Grafana)
- Experience with analytical algorithm design/data science
- Ability to us Eureka for microservices
- Experience with CUDA Programming
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"