GUI Developer - FS Poly - to $162000
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a GUI Developer to join their team.
- 6+ years of experience programming with object-oriented programming languages
- 4+ years of experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environment
- Experience developing complex programs using, C/C++, C#, Java, or other languages
- 2+ years of experience leading projects
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Python
- Web User Interface development experience
- Experience implementing software life-cycle management
- Management or Leadership Experience
- Ability to code in C, C++, and Python
- Ability to read, modify, and write Java
- Experience creating data flow and data aggregation frameworks and systems experience designing and developing continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"