Hardware Engineer - TS
Our client provides Software Development, System Design, Hardware Design, and SIGINT services to the Intelligence and Defense communities and other government agencies. Their specialties include wireless systems, signal processing, SDR and cellular communication technology. The company was founded in 1997, and since the beginning, they've also had their own product line that is used to fight crime and combat terrorism. They have engineers working in various locales including Maryland, Virginia, and the Research Triangle. They are stable, well-funded, and poised to grow their footprint on both sides of the river. If your path lies in software development, hardware design, RF/Antenna Design, or Rapid Prototyping, our client could have just the opportunity for you.
They are seeking a Hardware Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience with FPGA high speed design
- 3+ years of experience with digital system design
- At least 1 year of experience with embedded Linux design
- Experience with Xilinx family of FPGA architectures
- Experience designing high-speed Ethernet-based network interface designs
- Experience with Xilinx's Vivado development tools
- Experience programming with Verilog, System Verilog
- Experience developing Xilinx embedded code for Zynq, Microblaze, and Zynq+ processors
- Experience with PetaLinux embedded OS
The work is located in Quantico, VA and requires a Top Secret clearance.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"