CNO Instructor - CONUS and OCONUS travel - FS Poly
Our client provides cyber security expertise to the Intelligence Community via Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Vulnerability Assessment, Information Assurance, and Cyber Training. They are priming 2 contracts and support more than 15 others which provides them with stability and variety of work. They can offer competitive compensation packages, 90% company-paid employee and family healthcare plans, a 10% 401K contribution (fully vested after 3 years), and $5,250.00 in tuition reimbursement. They have work for Software Engineers, Cloud Developers, CNO Developers, Reverse Engineers, Analysts, Network Engineers, Linux & Windows Admins, and Cyber Trainers at the TS/SCI, CI Poly, and Full-Scope level. If you're talented and cleared in MD, our client would like to speak with you.
They are seeking a CNO Instructor to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security
- 6+ years of recent experience in Cyberspace Operations (CO), Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), or Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO)
- Ability to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Experience with C, C++, and Python
- Certified in Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE) or Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO)
- Experience in curriculum design and development
- Recent experience teaching cyberspace operations in a formal classroom setting in Defensive Cyberspace Operations, Programming, Operating System, Windows, Unix/Linux, Networks, Wireless, Forensics, or Offensive Cyberspace Operations
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Security"